Friday, January 11, 2008

Life is awesome.







Here's just a plethora of sketches from the last couple of days. I feel like I need to do something final and professional. I love just sketching and drawing whatever whenever I feel like it, but I want to do something good every once in a while. I'm working on an animation using arcs with character animation right now and that's keeping me on top of things. Due to a recent sweatbox meeting, I've been studying a lot on Glen Keane lately. I'm trying to use the same sketchy but controlled approach that he does in his artwork, but I think my art is turning up even more disgustingly sketchy!
It's been a hard week and thank goodness for the weekend. But life is still awesome. 

1 comment:

JAKE WYATT said...

Your Claireness:

I think you're incorporating the Keane sketch method pretty well, actually. I'm really into those cats. Go ahead and post your animation here, and I'll take a look at it. Okay? Okay.